Monday, April 28, 2008

Walk This Way!

For the past ten months or so I always tell, sometimes cry to Bob that I am going to miss the girls big milestones because I am working. And yes, I have missed some BUT tonight I didn't ! My first born, Madison, walked to me. Yes, Mommy got to see it first. She took her first steps and I was there to see it. What a difference a year makes. This time last year on April 28th I was laying in a bed on the 3rd floor of New Hanover Regional Medical Center miserable! My BP has spiked and I was admitted. Now here we are 365 days later and that little girl who's heart beat I watched on the monitor and who kicked me constantly was walking to me. Below is the link to the video to Maddie walking! Kaitlyn has a cameo appearance in the video. I am a very proud Mommy tonight.

http://www.dropshots.com/bfankboner#date/2008-04-28/19:33:50

2 comments:

Christian and Lily's Mommy said...

Ok, now I really wish that we lived around the corner so I could come over and see you and drink wine iwth you guys!

CONGRATS

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

that is awesome! i love it - i was cheesin' the whole time. you must be so proud :)